Media Education and Literacy: Equipping Learners for Open, Creative Learning Futures
- Ana Carla Pereira European Commission - Skills and Qualification Strategies and Multilingualism policy
Baroness Beeban Kidron
Film Director and
Prof Renee Hobbs
Harrington School of Communication and Media at the University
of Rhode Island, USA
- Derrick de Kerckhove University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Dr Sian Bayne School of Education, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Russell Stannard Teacher Training Videos
- Yves Punie Institute for Prospective Technological Studies (IPTS)
José Manuel Pérez Tornero
of Barcelona, Spain
Latest conference news
31/01/2013 - The dates for the Media & Learning Conference 2014 have been announced: 20-21 November! Check the press release here
08/01/2013 - The report of the Media and Learning Conference 2013 is now available! Read it here. Synopsis to be published soon.
08/01/2013 - The majority of presentations from the Media & Learning Conference 2013 can now be found here. To see them, click on the correspondent session.
12/12/2013 - All sessions taking place in the Hadewych Auditorium will be streamed (check our front page), recorded and made available online after the Media and Learning Conference.
11/12/2013 - Visit our demo space which includes a variety of different tools and services from iREAD+ an intelligent reader with text, audio and visual materials for an e-reader or tablet PC, to tools to support e-safety campaigns to the iTEC Widget Store providing access to resources and tools from around the web that can be used to capture, share and rate content.