Media & Learning 2017 will provide a platform to those responsible for creating, promoting and using media in the classroom, on and off campus as well as in training and lifelong learning centres. It will promote the sharing of best-practice, exchange of know-how and hands-on amongst practitioners and potential practitioners. It will provide an opportunity for policy-makers and decision-makers to discuss how to enhance digital and media literacy in the broader context of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship and the value and impact of such skills in relation to the European work-force.
Those targeted to take part include:
- Policy-planners and decision-makers responsible for promoting digital and media literacy generally amongst the workforce
- Producers of media resources for use in education and training including traditional media producers including broadcasters
- Teachers and trainers with responsibility and/or interest in the creation of user-generated media resources as well as the use of existing media resources
- Representatives from agencies with an interest in promoting the take-up and use of media in teaching and learning
- Industry representatives with an interest in the development and training of workers in the creative industries