RTÉ Archives: repository
RTÉ Archives hold hundreds of thousands of hours of moving image and sound recordings together with significant collections of photographs, and documents. RTÉ Archives contain a unique record of Irish life and we have created exhibitions where you can look at and listen to content from our collections.
StoryBoard Pro Software
Atomic Learning's free Video StoryBoard Pro is designed to give teachers, students, and home movie makers a tool to plan ahead when creating video projects. It features the ability to:
- Enter shot titles and descriptions, complete with planned lengths and edited order.
- Indicate shot types: video, still, audio, music, or titles.
- Enter film tips for your camera person when videotaping the shot and editing tips to be used when editing in iMovie, Movie Maker 2, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, or any other editor of your choice.
- Import existing video clips, still pictures, and sounds to better illustrate each shot.
- Create, save, and import templates for video projects.
- Print copies of your storyboard for use while filming or editing.
- Print blank storyboard worksheets for brainstorming new ideas.
- Shot tips that link to online Atomic Learning Library sample video clips.
StoryBoard Pro is a solution using the FileMaker Pro runtime engine. There is a tutorial series by at the bottom of the page.
There is also a free preview of the Video Storytelling Guide with guidelines: http://www.atomiclearning.com/k12/en/storytellingindex.shtml. This is a preview of a full online course in video storytelling that includes a total of 75 integrated video examples.