KidsTube - free educative video resources for your students
KidsTube is a free educative video resource for educators featuring thousands of approved and filtered videos, images and blogs: all of them are kids safe and/or specifically meant just for kids.
The website also allows to upload one’s own videos and create groups or join others’ groups and engage in educative discussions in such an awesome community of people.
It is possible to browse and watch videos without being registered. The registration is needed, though, to upload and share videos. The user-friendly interface makes the website simple to use.
Embedplus – editing Youtube videos for education
This free application facilitates the embedding, editing and customization of Youtube videos.
Among the most important features of Embedplus:
• Start your video at a certain time
• Ignore boring parts of the video
• Add annotations to videos
• Movable zoom service that allows you to dynamically magnify the area you point over
• Crop interesting parts of a video
• Instant replay service
• Instantly watch videos at a slower rate to clearly see what happens
• Real-time reactions, an option for seeing people’s reactions to the same video you are modifying
The website contains also a special page about how the application can be used in the context of teaching / training. Using EmbedPlus teachers will be able to :
• Highlight turning points in videos they want to share with their students using the jump buttons on the player
• Skip irrelevant parts in a video
• Offer additional information beyond what is presented in a video using annotations.
Students on their part can use it to:
• Get a closer and clearer understanding of video contents covering complicated events using the slow motion and zoom effects that EmbedPus offers
• Easily access their videos and view text and other objects within a video
Namathis organizes more than 10,800 educational videos from the Internet, 2,000 in english, 8,000 in spanish and 800 in portuguese (and increasing). It aims to offer video lessons about different subjects to help High School and university students in their studies.
Namathis seek and organize Youtube.com videos in matters so that the student can reach different video explanations upon the same topic. Students can also comment and ask the community about it.
Students have just one place to access the videos of the subjects they are studying; they can watch more than one explanation, so they can understand thoroughly what they are learning. They can share comments and questions with teachers and students over a specific theme.
Students can access academic contents in a flexible way. They catch up when they miss a class and, above all, they can revise the material as many times as they think it is necessary to prepare an exam
Teachers can add videos about a subject they consider useful not needing to sign up for it. Also they can answer questions of the students, taking into account that thousands of students could be helped this way.
Educational video authors in Namathis are viewed more times because they are enlisted by subject-matter and topic. Besides, every video includes a link to the author's channel in Youtube, boosting up its visibility.
• Computer Science
Finance & Economy
• Introduction to Euclidean geometry
• Art History: - 400 C.E. Ancient Cultures
• Algebra: Absolute value
• Algebra: Exponents and Radicals
• Algebra: Graphing linear equations and inequalities
• Algebra: Introduction to Algebra
• Algebra: Logarithms
• Algebra: Ratios & proportions
• Algebra: Solving linear equations
• Algebra: Solving linear inequalities
• Algebra: Systems of equations and inequalities
• Geometry - Basic
• Cosmology and Astronomy
• Healthcare and Medicine
• Organic Chemistry
• Química orgánica
• Chino mandarín
• Historia de Latinoamérica
• Historia del Arte
• Reglas gramaticales
Economía y Finanzas
• E-learning Class
• Google Docs
• HTML 5
• Diseño Gráfico
• MS Access 2010
• MS Excel 2010
• MS Word 2010
• MS Access 2007
• MS Excel 2003
• MS Excel 2007
• MS PowerPoint 2007
• MS Word 2000
• MS Word 2003
• MS Word 2007
• Programación Android
• Windows 7
• Xcode - Programar aplicaciones iOS (iPhone y iPad)
• Algebra: Ecuaciones de primer grado
• Análisis Matemático
• Curiosidades Matemáticas
• Desarrollo de Matemáticas
• Ecuaciones Diferenciales
• Pre Algebra
• Probabilidad y estadística
• Álgebra: Exemplos
Accessible Interface to YouTube
This website is designed to provide an accessible version of the popular video-sharing website YouTube. You can get the easy-to-use interface on your screen by simply copy and pasting a youtube link. Then you are asked if the video the system found is the right one. You click on the video and an interface will open with the video and a play/pause, skip back, skip forward and mute button. This website was developed to give people with disabilities an easier alternative interface to the standard youtube provides, where buttons are quite small and not always easy to handle.