Visit the Ardennes for a taste of Belgium
Enjoy Belgian landscapes, hospitality and tastes, while getting to know each other better and continuing your discussions, join the post-conference day trip to the Ardennes.
- Departure in Leuven by bus at 08:00 on Friday 19 June
- A walk in the surroundings of Achouffe, with a choice of options, each walk is 6,5 Km long
- In the first walk, you pass by a trout farm and then walk through the woods along a little river, the Ruisseau de Chevral, through a nice stretch of pastures, followed by narrow forest paths over a ridge. The last part of the walk follows an adventurous path along a river called Ruisseau de Martin Moulin.
- The second choice starts with a climb over a nice path all the way up to the village of Mont. Then follows a beautiful and panoramic stretch along meadows with beautiful views. After a stretch through the forest you are rewarded by a beautiful view of Achouffe.
- Buffet-Lunch in the Restaurant La Petite Fontaine in Achouffe : 2-course buffet lunch (choice between 2 menus + assortment of desserts with coffee) (Drinks are on your own expenses)
- Visit to the Achouffe Brewery in the pretty “Vallée des Fées” and tasting in the brewery itself of the famous Achouffe beer.
- Return to Leuven to arrive in Leuven at 17:00
Includes transport, lunch, the visit to the brewery and tasting, English speaking guides throughout the day.
- This visit to the Ardennes can be booked through the conference registration form.