Ministère de l’Éducation nationale, de l’Enfance et de la Jeunesse / Luxembourg
The SCRIPT is one of the main drivers of development in the field of education in Luxembourg. It is responsible for implementing the priorities of the education policy and thus contributing to the development of school quality.
Projects in the division of pedagogical and technologiqual innovation:
– Reference framework and guidelines for digital literacy (“Medienkompass”)
– www.edumedia.lu and www.educoding.lu
– Monthly newsletter eduMedia.
– Integration of coding in primary education.
– Implementation of the newly introduced subject “digital sciences” in secondary education.
– Projet Erasmus + “AI4 teachers”
– Promotion of digital game-based learning.