The Organising Committee of the MEDEA Awards have announced the 7 finalists for the 2023 Annual MEDEA Awards.
The finalists (in alphabetical order) shortlisted for the MEDEA Award, Special Jury Prize and Audience Favourite Prize are:
- Effective Communication for Leadership by IE University, Spain
- From archive to the classroom: the interactive use of media to boost digital literacy in learners by meemoo, Flemish Institute for Archives, Belgium
- Mediajungle: Super Fake Safari by Mediajungle, The Netherlands
- Platinum Jubilee by The National Archives, United Kingdom
- Stolpersteine NRW by Westdeutscher Rundfunk, Germany
- Tell Me What I See by Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway
- ‘Trust Me” Documentary by Getting Better Foundation, United States
Each finalist is invited to present their entry at the annual Media & Learning Conference: ”Where Pedagogy meets Media” in Leuven, Belgium on the 20-21 June. The winners will be announced during the MEDEA Awards Ceremony taking place in Leuven City Town Hall on Tuesday 20 June 2023 at 17:30.
We hope that you will find the time to come and celebrate with us 🎉🍻