11/2023 to 10/2026
The TaLAI (Teaching and Learning with Artificial Intelligence in Higher Education) project’s primary motivation is to pioneer innovative pedagogical approaches that ethically incorporate AI into higher education, empowering both educators and students to develop AI literacy and competence.
In an era of digital transformation, higher education plays a pivotal role in preparing professionals with the digital skills to ethically manage AI. By expanding existing partner networks and fostering collaborations, TaLAI serves a dual mission: it benefits national communities and contributes to teaching and learning innovation on a European scale, offering academic teachers the opportunity to enhance their AI skills and competencies, ultimately impacting various facets of social life through novel teaching methods.
The digital TaLAI Platform, which includes:
- Guiding rules and principles of an ethical AI application in higher education.
- Digital storytelling by academics about the ethical use of AI in teaching and learning.
- Recommendations for written assignments and their assessment in higher education.
- Mapping the instructional design and pedagogical approaches with AI in higher education.
- A discussion forum and practical suggestions, addressing the ethical issues associated with AI in higher education.
The TaLAI Online Course to further develop digital literacy skills and capacities of academic teachers to ethically apply AI in their teaching practice.
The TaLAI policy recommendations for assessment in times of AI in higher education.
This Project has received funding from the European Union under grant agreement: 2023-1-DE01-KA220-HED-000153155.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst e.V. – Nationale Agentur für Erasmus + Hochschulzusammenarbeit. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.