he 2022 Erasmus+ Programme Guide was published in November, together with the 2022 Call for Proposals. The Programme has an increased budget of nearly €3.9 billion for the next year, and comes with several features including:
- Forward-looking projects: New large-scale projects will support high-quality and inclusive digital education and the adaptation of education and training systems to the green transition
- more exchanges with third countries, especially in the fields of vocational education and training, and sport
- more inclusive DiscoverEU: with specific rounds will be dedicated for organisations to help even more young people with fewer opportunities to participate in DiscoverEU
- Jean Monnet Actions promoting education on the EU
- simpler financing of cooperation projects with lump sums which make applying, managing and reporting much easier
Check out this site for more information on the call.