- Orders, including those recorded by the representatives of the Media and Learning Association, shall only be binding if expressly accepted by us and confirmed in writing. An order can be cancelled up to 30 days after the order is placed at the latest. Any advances paid will not be refunded in that case.
- Goods/services will be delivered within the period specified in the contract. Goods remain the property of the Media and Learning Association until full payment of the principal, costs and interest. However, the risks of the loss or destruction of the sold good will be fully paid by the Buyer as of the moment when the goods are sold.
- The Media and Learning Association is not obliged to pay any compensation whatsoever, which would be directly or indirectly the result of services provided or sold by us, except in case of gross negligence or deliberate intent. The liability of the Media and Learning Association is in any case limited to the invoice value of the delivered services. Under no circumstances can the Media and Learning Association be held liable for any indirect damage such as, but not limited to, loss of income, loss of contracts, capital costs, limitation of return or any other losses or consequential damage, both to the Buyer and to third parties. The Media and Learning Association is not responsible for the mistakes of appointees, even in the event of deliberate intent or gross negligence. In the latter case, the Buyer must address the appointee directly.
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing, the invoice is payable within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. Payment shall be without any set oﬀ or counterclaim and shall be free of bank charges. If any amount payable is not paid on the due date, whether formally demanded or not Media and Learning Association may charge interest on the overdue sum on a daily basis from due date until payment in full is received at a rate of 1.5% per month with a minimum of 40,00 Euro. In the event of non-payment by the customer on a single due date or non-compliance with any other contractual obligation, or in case of bankruptcy or the customer being insolvent, the Media and Learning Association will be entitled at its discretion and without prejudice to its right for compensation to either postpone the execution of the agreement, or to legally dissolve the present agreement by sending a registered letter. Belgian law is applicable, and all disputes shall be settled exclusively by the courts in Belgium.
- If the Buyer fails to fulfil his contractual obligations, the Media and Learning Association has the right, after notice of default, either to suspend its obligations or to dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, if the notice of default is not followed up or no useful action is taken within 30 working days.
- All our agreements are governed by Belgian law. Any disputes that may arise in the context of this agreement can only be brought before the courts of Leuven.
Last updated: 26/09/2020