The Europeana in your classroom: building 21st-century competences with digital cultural heritage MOOC aims to improve teacher’s understanding of Cultural Heritage in order to efficiently integrate cultural heritage into their lessons and practices, regardless of the subject they usually teach. This MOOC run by the European Schoolnet Academy began on 14 January and will run for 6.5 weeks.
In this MOOC, participants will:
- Understand why it is important to integrate European cultural heritage in education
- Learn how to use Europeana Collections to teach their subjects
- Learn how to navigate the Europeana Collections website
- Explore and become familiarized with the various Europeana apps, tools and materials
- Learn how to build learning activities using Europeana Collections resource
Enrollment is open.