The Media & Learning Association has a special offer from January onwards whereby new member organisations (including higher education institutions, national or regional networks, government agencies, NGO’s, media authorities, training bodies, etc) who wish to join us now have the possibility of enrolling for 600€ instead of the usual 500€ membership, and this includes one free registration for this year’s MLA Conference ‘’Where pedagogy meets media’’ which will take place the 20-21 June 2023, Leuven, Belgium. Other benefits of joining the association remain the same:
- Free access to online workshops and seminar events where a fee is charged to non-members. In 2023 we plan to run 8 such events along with at least 8 further online workshop and seminar events that are offered free to the public.
- 20% reduction on the conference fee for any face-to -ace events for individuals from the member organisation.
- Access to moderated members mail-lists for up to 8 reps from the member organisation, at the moment we are operating three such moderated mail-lists, on Digital and Media Literacy, on Media in Higher Education and on Open Educational Media Resources – members are also welcome to use these mail-lists for relevant messages and to share information.
- Preferential publication for member organisations in the Media & Learning news site and associated monthly newsletter currently sent to over 10,000 email addresses.
- Involvement in association initiatives such as project incubation activities with a view to applying for joint funding from, for example, the European Commission.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please feel free to contact the Media & Learning Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org