The Organising Committee of the MEDEA Awards is very pleased to announce the 7 finalists for the 2023 Annual MEDEA Awards.
The finalists (in alphabetical order) shortlisted for the MEDEA Award, Special Jury Prize and Audience Favourite Prize are:
- Effective Communication for Leadership by IE University, Spain
- From archive to the classroom: the interactive use of media to boost digital literacy in learners by meemoo, Flemish Institute for Archives, Belgium
- Mediajungle: Super Fake Safari by Mediajungle, The Netherlands
- Platinum Jubilee by The National Archives, United Kingdom
- Stolpersteine NRW by Westdeutscher Rundfunk, Germany
- Tell Me What I See by Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway
- ‘Trust Me” Documentary by Getting Better Foundation, United States
70 entries were submitted this year coming from all over Europe as well as the US, Australia, Canada, Thailand, the Philippines and even from Ecuador! Entries included several high quality examples of MOOCs as well as a podcast, online games, media literacy interactive videos, virtual reality training resources and many more examples of how multimedia is used to support learning and teaching.
Each finalist is invited to present their entry at the annual Media & Learning Conference: ”Where Pedagogy meets Media” in Leuven, Belgium on the 20-21 June. The winners will be announced during the MEDEA Awards Ceremony taking place in Leuven City Town Hall on Tuesday 20 June 2023 at 17:30.
More information about the MEDEA Awards.
For more information about MandL23: Where Pedagogy meets Media.