The organisers of the annual MEDEA Awards are pleased to announce the 7 finalists of this year’s competition.
The finalists (in alphabetical order) are:
- 2’ Minutos para mudar de vida submitted by Ipatimup, University of Porto, Portugal
- FÍS Film Project submitted by Institute of Art, Design & Technology, Ireland
- Language of Lying submitted by Hamlett Films for Open University, UK
- Module intros for Kunnskapsbasert habilitering submitted by Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- MOOC about Federico García Lorca submitted by CEPRUD, University of Granada, Spain
- New Dimensions submitted by University College Dublin, Ireland
- Pest Control Strategies for Sustainable Agriculture submitted by iLUB, University of Bern, Switzerland
So far the plan is for finalists to be represented at the annual Media & Learning Conference planned to take place this year in Leuven, Belgium on 12-13 October. The winner will be announced during the MEDEA Awards Ceremony taking place in Leuven Town Hall on 12 October 2020.