It’s going to be a busy autumn for members of the Media & Learning Association as plans for the next series of half-day seminars and workshops were revealed at the end of June. Here is the line-up:
- 9 September: How accessible are higher education video services one year on from the Directive? Find out more.
- 23 September: Escape rooms – a new format for the teaching and learning community? Find out more.
- 21 October: Developing and teaching academia-business co-created video cases? Find out more.
- 17 November: Using video as a tool for assessment, Find out more
- 9 December: Podcasting as an effective tool for learning, Find out more
Each of these events has a maximum of 30 available spaces and the emphasis is on interaction and exchange, they are also open to non-members.