Wednesday Webinars that took place in Spring 2022 focused on pre and in-service teacher training on the topics of media education and literacy. The series running in Autumn 2022 will focus on the work of the EDMO hubs on Media Literacy. These online events are open to anyone interested in the topic of Digital & Media Literacy.
What’s on the agenda?
3 sessions exploring the national and multinational EDMO Hubs and their work on Media Literacy:
- 14 Sept. 2022: Media Literacy in Practice in Italy (IDMO), Ireland (Ireland Hub), Belgium and Luxembourg (BELUX).
- 12 Oct. 2022: Media Literacy in Practice in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland (CEDMO), Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland (NORDIS).
- 16 Nov. 2022: Media Literacy in Practice in France (De Facto), Spain, Portugal (Iberifier), Belgium and The Netherlands (BENEDMO).
More information on the agenda will be announced in the coming weeks.
Exploring Media Literacy at National, Regional and Local Level – the work of EDMO hubs on Media Literacy is a new series of online seminars organised by the Media & Learning Association together with the EDMO team of:
- Paula Gori, Secretary-General and Coordinator of EDMO and School of Transnational Governance at the European University Institute.
- Emma Goodman, Policy Officer and Media Literacy Consultant for EDMO.