Offering support and guidance on topics that matter to our members
Specialist knowledge and experience exists throughout our network of members and the organisations with whom we regularly collaborate. The purpose of our Workshop & Seminar offer is to provide a mechanism where we can draw on this expertise and offer a programme of get-togethers on specific specialist topics of interest to our members and the wider community.
Media & Learning Workshops & Seminars are either half day or 75 minute events aimed at a maximum number of people, normally 30 which offer a deep dive and hands-on experience where relevant on pedagogical, technical and organisational themes.
Topics are chosen and selected by our Advisory Committee and Management Board, members are regularly contacted for their suggestions for topics based on their concerns and interests.
Topics planned for 2022 include:
- Media-supported language teaching
- Virtual tour of advanced hybrid teaching spaces
- Educational media, tips, tools and apps
- Getting the most out of teaching in hybrid settings
- Open Educational (Media) Resources
- Accessibility in Higher Education Video Services
- Bridging the gap between Researcher and Developer when developing educational XR applications